Do you know an amazing UC Berkeley student who shows leadership potential? The position is open to undergraduate students of all colleges, majors, and personal attributes. Nominate a student (or students) to become a Golden Bear Orientation Leader by completing this simple online form. (You can find a full description of the position and its responsibilities here.)
Orientation Leaders will receive these perks:
- Career/professional development
- Extending the “Berkeley family” and learning more about campus
- Exploring the Bay Area with new students
- Receiving recognition across campus from many departments
- Getting free UC Berkeley gear
- Experiencing those unexpected intangibles, as expressed by previous GBO leaders
Nomination deadline: February 10, 2020.
Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about the role.